The company "R-Pharm" established its own research base. Research and development activities are conducted in cooperation with leading Russian and foreign academic research institutes. Scientific developments and material and technical bases of partner higher educational establishments are supported.
- Synthesis and early stage of development (Russia, USA): more than 10 molecules at different stages (innovative pharma products, biosimilars);
- Research in the area of oncology, rheumatology, autoimmune diseases, antibacterial and antiviral therapy, cardiology, neuropathology, etc:
- Pre-clinical studies (USA, Singapore, Russia, UK);
- Clinical research of I-III phases (Russia, USA, Europe, Turkey, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, etc.).
Partnership with Institutes for development
Participation in the implementation of special federal programme “Development of The Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Industry of The Russian Federation for the period till 2020 and beyond”.
Participation in the project establishment and maintenance of Skolkovo Innovation Centre functioning.
Partnership with non-governmental institute for development “Innopraktika”, oriented to facilitating the growth of national human capital assets as one of the basic elements of innovation-driven economy.
Cooperation with the Agency for Strategic Initiatives on the advancing of priority projects, measures implementation to improve the business environment in Russia, staff professional development. One of the most promising collaborative projects is the training of highly qualified specialists in “Engineering in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries” at site of the Tomsk Polytechnic University.
Collaboration with Vnesheconombank and Industrial Development Fund, receiving financial support to create a production, research and development of socially significant medicinal products.
Solution of crucial tasks
- Growth of team of highly qualified specialists in the field of development and registration of biological and synthetical molecules (generated both intracompany and within the framework of the Partnership) by attracting the best talents in medicine, science and industry;
- Use of modern methods of cell biology, genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics to detect and verify clinically important therapeutic targets;
- In vitro/in vivo modeling for pre-clinical evaluation the efficacy and safety of medical products
- Creation of a clinical program using adaptive approach to design; thorough project management to meet all scientific and regulatory requirements;
- Institutional strengthening;
- Building and sustaining strong partnerships in the field of research and development;
- Management of joint international research programs (for example, research in the field of oncology and neurology, carried out jointly with the University of Nagoya, Japan).